I recently upgraded to the QlikView November 2018 SR1 release from November 2017 SR5. I have been using the Governance Dashboard 2.0, however when i went to update it after the upgrade it now shows a Number value as the authenticated user instead of the user credentials. In addition, after the upgrade date it does not show the document names. Did i miss something during the upgrade that made it not show the associated document & user with the login?
Solved! Go to Solution.
The incorrect data is only after the upgrade, all data prior to the upgrade is still showing the user name as expected. I have attached an example of what I'm seeing from before upgrade and then after in a current refresh of the data.
How would I check to see if the logs are splitting daily?
Thanks for the help
Thank you, I have set I to split the log daily so we will see if that helps. I also found and have attached an example of what the log looks like, you can see in the screen shot where the upgrade happened and it does appear to have added a new column at the beginning in the log and shifted all data. I'm not sure if this will give you an idea of something else that might need to be changed. I will try updating again tomorrow and see if I can see data as expected in the Governance Dashboard for this afternoon and tomorrow morning.
Sorry to keep bothering you, I'm not sure I did this properly. I changed the Split Files on the Logging tab for the QlikView Servers to be Daily. However it didn't seem to have changed the results. I have attached a few screen shots of what my current settings are and what the logging looks like. I made the change yesterday mid morning, so I expected to see a change as of midnight last night.
Please let me know if I missed a step.