cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QvConnect 12 error when reloading

Hi Community,

We are busy testing Qlikview 12 on an Azure VM. e are converting Qlikview 11.20 to  Qlikview 12.20 and we are experiencing reload issues when we reload through management console, manually from the app as well a limit load of 10K lines. We get an error that says "QvConnect 12.20.20800....has stopped working"  with a close or debug program option. When selecting the debug option we get an error that says "An unhanded win32 exception occurred in QvConnect64.EXE [10424] Just-In-Time debugging...." ( screenshots included). I have found another post but was on QV11 with sort of the same QvConnect error and the thread was about the anti-virus to exclude the files paths and extensions. We have done this as well with no success.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this please? Thank you in advance!

2 Replies
Jon_B
Support
Support

Hello,

Do you have any restrictions in place to stop .exe files that are not digitally signed from running?:

Please see the article we have:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000072236

Best Regards,

Jon

Please, remember to "like" the post and mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
mvazquez
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you solve it?

I have the same problem but with the solution of @Jon_B I get another error "failed to unbundle qvconnect "

Error_Connect.jpg

Thank you! & Merry Christmas!