Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Why does Qlikview stops working if we either try to Abort or End Here while Reloading?

Whenever I click 'Abort' or 'End here', it displays 'Not Responding ' and then i have to close the Qlikview window altogether.

This happens in all the versions i have used (i.e. 8.5, 9.00 & 11.00).

Why does this happens??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Meghana,

It doesnt Stop working, It is working in background.

When you load a big data and if you break in between, it has to stop many things in back ground, like delete the temporary files which might have created while loading the data, some other services.

So in doing this it takes time, and thus we feel like it hanged, but it is not. Give some time and it will show u normal screen.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Meghana,

It doesnt Stop working, It is working in background.

When you load a big data and if you break in between, it has to stop many things in back ground, like delete the temporary files which might have created while loading the data, some other services.

So in doing this it takes time, and thus we feel like it hanged, but it is not. Give some time and it will show u normal screen.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!