Qlik Community

QlikView Publisher

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

Access Point is not displaying thumbnails...

Access Point is not displaying thumbnails, has anyone experienced this before and if so can you offer some direction?
The page loads and the pop up message indicating that the "Content is Loading" displays but it doesn't go away and nothing is displayed.

Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Re: Access Point is not displaying thumbnails...

It turns out that Bill was correct in a sense. The web site's application pool was using an invalid account. Once that was resolved, and the server restarted the site's content was displayed.

Thanks to everyone for the help; I really appreciate it!

4 Replies
Employee
Employee

Hi,

This can be an authentication issue. If the user is not validate this will happen.

Bill

Not applicable

Thanks Bill,

I'm a sysadmin on that machine so that might not be the cause.  Is there anything else that you know of that might do this?

Thanks in advance!

vikasgupta
Contributor

Hi Joel

Please try with restart the distribution services from control panel and Check the status of all services from QMC.

Thanks

Vikas

Not applicable

It turns out that Bill was correct in a sense. The web site's application pool was using an invalid account. Once that was resolved, and the server restarted the site's content was displayed.

Thanks to everyone for the help; I really appreciate it!

Community Browser