Qlik Community

QlikView Publisher

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

Problems locking field after reload

Hello All,

I have just upgraded from v8.5 to v11 and since then have been having problems with locked fields. Previously the document was saved to the server with a locked field and the field remained locked through reloads. I understand that in the latest versions Publisher opens the document without loading the data and begins the refresh from an empty document, which is why the lock is being lost I suspect.

I though that the solution would be triggers. I have added 2 triggers to the post reload action. The first selects the required value and the second locks the field. However, it seems that these arent actually doing anything post reload. Should I be trying something different?

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
erich_shiino
Honored Contributor

Hi, you can use onOpen, or depending on your application, you can use a onActivate (sheet) trigger

Regards,

Erich

2 Replies
Not applicable

Ah..I see from page 890 of the reference manual that PostReload doesnt work in QV Server. Should the Open variant work, does anyone know?

erich_shiino
Honored Contributor

Hi, you can use onOpen, or depending on your application, you can use a onActivate (sheet) trigger

Regards,

Erich

Community Browser