Qlik Community

QlikView Publisher

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Publisher.

walterlh
Contributor II

Re: "Now loading... please wait" dialog shown indefinitely in QMC

Cambiando de Chrome a Internet explorer dejó de aparecer esa ventana. Tenía en mismo problema y ya lo solucioné.

Partner
Partner

Hi Tom,

Bug 68149 - Cannot create bookmarks in Chrome 34.01847.116 m (latest update) - is solved in a patch. It has not yet entered an official Service Release. Please contact Qlik Support in order to get the patch after confirming it is the issue you are experiencing. You will also need to confirm the patch diligence which is why the link cannot be publicly posted.

Regards,

Erik

Highlighted

En QV11 SR6, efectivamente yo cambié de Crhome Versión 35.0.1916.114 M donde aparecía la ventana "Now loading... please wait" a IE 10 Versión 10.0.9200.16863 y comenzó a funcionar correctamente.

Osvaldo Macoritto
SKI Tecnología
Partner
Partner

Hi all,

I just have same picture when tryed to add a trigger to a reload task on our server.

QV11.2SR5

Was fixed by ending RPD session and entering to a new RDP session on the server.

I mean exactly the ending of session (Start -> End session), not just closing RDP window.

Not applicable

Hi Erik

Is it possible to have access to the patch to solve this problem? My client has exactly the issue described and I'd like to test the patch to see if it resolves it for them.

Thanks

David

Support
Support

Hi David,

If you need a patch you will have to go through support to get it.

Bill

Bill - Designated Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.