GetActiveSheetObjects returns ubound=-1 on ajax client
i need a little help.
What I want to do: I have a table which should open another tab on click in the table.
What I tryed: I used the document field event trigger to call a macro to do the stuff I need. In that macro I check if the click orginates from that table or from another sheet object (listbox, current selections), in that case nothing should be done.
Re: GetActiveSheetObjects returns ubound=-1 on ajax client
I found a workaround for my issue:
I duplicated the monitored field and added the field event trigger to that field. My table uses the duplicated field as dimension. If I click the table the macro is executed. So I don't need to check which sheet object is currently active.