Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Not applicable

How can I count the number of clients in the previous month , with the year and month dimension??

How are you.

I'm learning QlikView .

To ask how I can count the total number of customers having a dimension year and month .

Example:

I need you in the month of January show me the total in December , in February I show in January month

Thank you....

tabla.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can I count the number of clients in the previous month , with the year and month dimension??

May be try and use Above() function:

Above(YourExpressionForCurrentMonth)

5 Replies

Re: How can I count the number of clients in the previous month , with the year and month dimension??

May be try and use Above() function:

Above(YourExpressionForCurrentMonth)

Not applicable

It was what i needed

Thank you very much

Not applicable

One question, when making the above() function, give me the desired results just in leap year gives me the result of month on my table , Why ?

Annex table example :tabla.png

Not sure I understand your issue?

Not applicable

It 's an example :

In my table I have 2014.2015 when making the leap year from December to January data does not appear .

I explain?

Community Browser