Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
thnkgreen
Contributor

Traffic Lights like Excel

Does QlikView have something similar to Excel with their traffic lights which are created using conditional formatting?

Below is an example of what I am talking about.  There is a little dot of color next to each value indicating whether the change is positive or negative.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Traffic Lights like Excel

example , 10% -20% Red, 30%-40% Green

=if( YourExpression >= 0.1 and YourExpression<=0.2,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_r.png',

if( YourExpression >= 0.3 and YourExpression<=0.4,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_g.png'))

Note: Display Option->Representation Should be Image, Image Formatting->Fill Aspect

4 Replies

example , 10% -20% Red, 30%-40% Green

=if( YourExpression >= 0.1 and YourExpression<=0.2,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_r.png',

if( YourExpression >= 0.3 and YourExpression<=0.4,'qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/led_g.png'))

Note: Display Option->Representation Should be Image, Image Formatting->Fill Aspect

narendiran
Contributor

Hi

Use LED Gauge representation in straight table. See below link for more details

Re: Traffic Light Indicators in straight table

thnkgreen
Contributor

Thank you

thnkgreen
Contributor

Do you know if this will work with dimensionality?  If I have two values within one cell, can I display two images?  Thanks.

Community Browser