Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

When current year and month is not selected , how to compute LY YTD sales ?

Hi All

Table 1 is my SET expression need to select the current month and year.

sum({$<year = {$(=max(year)-1)}, month = {"<=$(=max({<year={$(=max(year))}>} month))"}>}sales/1000)

Now i can only achieve using , Flag , may i know how to make use of SET ?

Sum(if(LY_YTD,sales))

May i know how to modify the above expression so that i don't need to select current year and month ?

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: When current year and month is not selected , how to compute LY YTD sales ?

Try this may be:

Sum({$<year = {$(=Max(year)-1)}, month = {"<=$(=Max({<year={$(=Max(year))}, sales = {'*'}>} month))"}>}sales/1)

5 Replies

Try this may be:

Sum({$<year = {$(=Max(year)-1)}, month = {"<=$(=Max({<year={$(=Max(year))}, sales = {'*'}>} month))"}>}sales/1)

paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

Hi Sunny

Thank you for help on on sales expression , Now i need help on when current year and month is not selected , how to compute LY YTD rEVENUE ?

Table 1 is my SET expression need to select the current month and year.

=SUM({<year = {"$(=Max(year)-1)"},month={"<=$(=month)"},rEVENUE={rEVENUE}>}Amount*1)/$(Columndim89)/1000

May i know how to modify the above expression so that i don't need to select current year and month ? , and Table can display 110 , now display 0

i know i need insert rEVENUE = {'*'} into above expression. But not sure where to plug in. As this expression is total different my previous sales expression.

Paul

Check the attached

paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

Hi Sunny

Thank you so much. May I ask it is okay for me to use the same thread for similar issue ? Or you prefer me open new thread ?

Paul

Sent from my iPhone

I think its better to open new threads for a new issue because it will help you get more exposure from other people who are willing to help, but may not check a closed thread.

Community Browser