Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erikskogh
Contributor
Contributor

QlikView 12, Azure AD and two factor authentication

Hi.

I'm running QlikView 12 thru a Nginx+ reverse proxy. Today I've LDAP authentication from Windows AD but  I wanna have two factor authentication if QV should be accessible from Internet. Is it possible to connect QV12 with Azure AD or have someone experience to configure nginx to use TFA from Azure AD?

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Erik, I suspect your best avenue on this one is going to be your account manager and our services team, not sure you are going to find the info here on the Community for this one, as this is not something a lot of customers do.  I believe we have some customers looking at this etc., but off the top of my head, I do not have details on things to be able to try to help much here.  I would venture most of this is outside of our area, what is important on our side is how you setup the QVWS resource on our side, and whether you choose to do Header injection or GetWebTicket method...  

Here is a link to an article that has a PDF attached that might be of a little help to you, but again, I think most of what you are trying to do is likely outside us, and once you see what we need, that may simplify things quite a bit.

QlikView Authentication whitepaper

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.