Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmontezinho
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

QV Scalability Tools | Error Opening Doc

Hi community,

I've read a lot of posts to trying to understand how this QV Scalability Tools works, and I'm stuck in the part where this tool should open the application.

I'm not using the default / native QlikView Web Server portal to open the dashboards, instead we developed a simple portal with some thumbnails (links) where the users can click on them and then the QlikView dashboard is opened in a new window. So we are using an IIS application, and all the configurations in terms of security are in this IIS.

For the Scalability Tools, I've configure it to use Header authentication with some clients in a file (I know the user is the only field that it's used with this method). In the QMC I've changed Authentication type of the QlikView Web Servers to Header and used the same Header Name.

Properties menuProperties menu

For the moment my scenarion is very simple, I just need to open the application. After I surpass / overcome this step I'll dedicate more time to do more complex actions. 

Scenario menuScenario menu

After the execution is over, I copied all the necessary log files to the currespondent folder, and then I reload the QlikViews, QVD Generator.qvw and  SC_Results - Tests.qvw. When I switch to the Main page I see that the process can access to the Access Point but it can't open the application.

SC_Results - Tests.QVW Main pageSC_Results - Tests.QVW Main page

After a long investigation I found one error in the QV Scability Tools log file. Even though the SC_Results - Testes.QVW dashboard says that isn't possible to load the application, in the log it says it can, but there's an error just after it open the application. The error says it can't find the engine named: groovy.

groovy errorgroovy error

I've downloaded this groovy library and put it in the same bin folder as the jmeter is, and when I copy a jar that contains 6MB, the error now is "Method code too large!"

Method too largeMethod too large

I really need your help, because I don't know what else to do.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards.

0 Replies