Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jens_Argentzell
Employee
Employee

Tool for easy creation of load/performance tests of QlikView (v.10 and 11)

Document replaced by QV Scalability Tools (QV10,QV11)

68 Replies
Not applicable

Is possible use the tool through HTTPS?

My test in HTTP environment works fine but in HTTPS doesn't work for me.

beunderf
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Good question, I have the same problem

Sebastian_Fredenberg

Hi guys,

HTTPS support has been implemented in the latest version (0.8). The link for that version is different: QV Scalability Tools (QV10,QV11). If you haven't already, please try that and if there are still issues get back to us so we can look into it.

/Sebastian

Not applicable

Excellent!! This version works fine for me. Before I had the 0.7 version.

Thank you very much!

Not applicable

Hello Everyone Can somebody please upload the QVScriptGenTool for windows 7 32bit.

andrewmcgough
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

Is there a way I can force the Drive to D$ when fetching the Qlikview Server logs?

We have two users running the same QV Scalability tools on a Remote Desktop. When person A runs it, the path to the log file correctly shows as D$(as in the attached image), whereas when person B runs the exact same script, the log file path shows as C$.

Thanks

QVScalabilityA.PNG

Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

There is no way to force it. They issue is most likely due to user rights. If the user running the collector does not have the right to read from the configuration files it will try to user default values. Users without sufficient rights can add the path manually and press the scan button for the "Paths to log files" section to search for log files. The "Log" tab should contain messages for the failed attempts.

andrewmcgough
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thanks Daniel, Admin rights granted to the relevant folder and its working correctly now.

Not applicable

Don't know if anybody else encountered this. But on Execution tab I am having difficulty to execute a script. Although I specify the correct path for jmeter to the bin folder in this format

C:\Users\username\Documents\jakarta-jmeter-2.4\bin which is the path I unzipped files and I am even able to execute scripts from command line but want to use the gui execution. It says "Error finding Jmeter, please check path"