cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rafaelespiritosanto
Contributor
Contributor

Analyzer access (minutes) license are not avaliable to assign

Hello! I´m a new Qlik Cloud Tenant Admin and I´m facing issues to assign new users to Analyzer access (minutes) license. I´m following this article: Assigning user allocations ‒ Qlik Cloud, but the User allocation page does not show an option to assign this kind of license. Whe I try to add an entitlement only Professional License are avaliable. How can I share an Qlik App in a way that the consumers user the Analyzer Capacity (minutes)?

Many thanks!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @rafaelespiritosanto ,

Just to make it clear, capacity minutes will be used when a user has NO Professional or Analyzer entitlement. It cannot be assigned per se, and is used if the user has none of the both mentioned before.

Assigning user allocations ‒ Qlik Cloud

Choose between four options:

• Dynamic assignment enabled for both professional and analyzer access:

Professional access is assigned, if available, otherwise analyzer access. If neither of those are available, analyzer capacity is assigned, if available.

• Dynamic assignment enabled only for professional access:

Professional access is assigned, if available, otherwise analyzer capacity is assigned, if available.

• Dynamic assignment enabled only for analyzer access:

Analyzer access is assigned, if available, otherwise analyzer capacity is assigned, if available.

• Dynamic assignment disabled for both professional and analyzer access:

Analyzer capacity access is assigned, if available.

I hope this adds some light.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Next, check your own access to ensure you have "Professional" allocation. 

If you have an 'analyzer' allocation, you will need to switch your own account to "Professional" allocation.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
rafaelespiritosanto
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello! 

I have a Professional entitlement and all Roles avaliable (data space creator, developer, tenant admin, analytics admin etc.) but unfortunately cannot assing a Analyzer Capacity to other users that belongs to the our tenant.

Regards.

Frank_S
Support
Support

@rafaelespiritosanto
Please private message me your (do not send these details here in public):

• Tenant URL and Tenant ID
  • Tenant License Number (if you have it).

We need to check out your the details of your access in order to find out if there is a problem with the license or if it is a technical issue.

Thanks!

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @@rafaelespiritosanto

I've checked your company's subscriptions and do not see an analyzer pack associated with your subscription to SAAS.

If you need to add that subscription, please reach out to your Qlik Account manager to enable that specific SAAS license pack feature.

Kind regards.

rafaelespiritosanto
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello, @Frank_S!

It´s a strange behaviour because our account manager said that we have this kind of license. Looking into User Alocation Page (Management Console) I see that we have 1k minutes avaliable in Analyzer Capacity (minutes). Is it better to send the tenant information for futher investigation?

Many thanks!

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @rafaelespiritosanto

Please start a support request with our customer support team and provide the details you have their in.
From my end, we only see Professional Allocations available when looking at your company's account details. I don't see Analyzer minutes package. 
The customer support case in conjunction with your account manager at Qlik should solve the issue.

Kind regards...

Albert_Candelario

Hello @rafaelespiritosanto ,

Just to make it clear, capacity minutes will be used when a user has NO Professional or Analyzer entitlement. It cannot be assigned per se, and is used if the user has none of the both mentioned before.

Assigning user allocations ‒ Qlik Cloud

Choose between four options:

• Dynamic assignment enabled for both professional and analyzer access:

Professional access is assigned, if available, otherwise analyzer access. If neither of those are available, analyzer capacity is assigned, if available.

• Dynamic assignment enabled only for professional access:

Professional access is assigned, if available, otherwise analyzer capacity is assigned, if available.

• Dynamic assignment enabled only for analyzer access:

Analyzer access is assigned, if available, otherwise analyzer capacity is assigned, if available.

• Dynamic assignment disabled for both professional and analyzer access:

Analyzer capacity access is assigned, if available.

I hope this adds some light.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer