Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Godek
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to obtain the last access date for users with Capacity license through PostgreSQL?

Hello All,

To retrieve data from the professional license, I am using the LicenseProfessionalAccessTypes table from the public schema through the LastUsed field.

SELECT User_ID, LastUsed FROM public.LicenseProfessionalAccessTypes

Similarly, to obtain data from the analyzer license, I am using the LicenseAnalyzerAccessTypes table from the public schema through the LastUsed field.

SELECT User_ID, LastUsed FROM public.LicenseAnalyzerAccessTypes

However, when attempting to obtain the last access for the capacity license, I couldn't identify which table to query.

Can someone help me with this question?

Thanks

Leandro Godek

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Godek
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

o provide a successful update on this topic, here is the solution found.

With the help of Guilherme Leite (Qlik Brazil), we were able to access the consumption information as follows:

The License Monitor performs a routine of reading the REST Connections using Qlik's APIs and writes a QVD called “governanceLicenseLog_X.XX.X_file.qvd” in “C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log”. This QVD contains license allocation information.

Through this file, we gained access to the missing information.

Issue resolved.

Best regards,

Leandro Godek

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Deeksha_JayaSapalya

Hi @Godek,

In Qlik Sense License Monitoring app provides usage data for Analyzer Capacity. Please refer License Monitor.

However, I checked in pgAdmin and I was able to find the Analyzer Capacity usage details under this table LicenseAnalyzerTimeAccessUsages.

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Deeksha 

Godek
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Deeksha_JayaSapalya,

Thank you for responding to the topic.

I had already accessed the content of the LicenseAnalyzerTimeAccessUsages table; however, it only stores accesses for the current month. I have the impression that when the month changes, its data is cleared. In this case, what I need is all the latest accesses with the capacity license, regardless of whether the month is current or not.

Best Regards,

Leandro Godek

Godek
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

o provide a successful update on this topic, here is the solution found.

With the help of Guilherme Leite (Qlik Brazil), we were able to access the consumption information as follows:

The License Monitor performs a routine of reading the REST Connections using Qlik's APIs and writes a QVD called “governanceLicenseLog_X.XX.X_file.qvd” in “C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log”. This QVD contains license allocation information.

Through this file, we gained access to the missing information.

Issue resolved.

Best regards,

Leandro Godek