Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TeunJacobs
Contributor
Contributor

No option to login (button) to Qlik Sense enterprise (client managed)

Hi everyone, 

Our Qlik Sense environment we have set that the environment is accessible as an anonymous user. So when you go to the URL of our Qlik Sense environment, you do see the stream 'Everyone'. 

What I'm missing as a user is the ability to login. The user menu on the right hand side is disabled, so no dropdown is visualized and no login button is available. But when you're logged in this is the place to logout. 

In our previous environment, thought that it was running on a version from somewhere in 2019, you had the option to login on the left hand side. 

Where can you set the rules for this? Is this done in a security rule or in the virtual proxy?

New scenario:

TeunJacobs_1-1675331114235.png

Old scenario:

TeunJacobs_0-1675331092833.png

Labels (3)
1 Solution
5 Replies
Alan_Slaughter
Support
Support

What version of Qlik Sense are you using?

Maybe this article will help:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Guidance-on-how-to-conclude-if-the-issue-is-...

NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @TeunJacobs 

Perhaps option 3 described in the following article might help?

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Logging-out-of-Qlik-Sense-Using-Forms-authen...

Kind Regards. 

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
TeunJacobs
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Alan_Slaughter I'm using the Qlik Sense November 2022 Patch 3 version. 

@NadiaB thanks for your reply, I'll check the article. 

TeunJacobs
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I've read the whole article, but unfortunately it didn't help. 

So my current default proxy is set to 'Allow anonymous user' with pattern 'Windows'. Although I've the feeling that switching between 'Allow anonymous user' and 'Always anonymous user' doesn't make a difference in the hub. 

In the HUB it does exactly the same. When you're logged out you do see the apps available for anonymous users. But in both cases there is no button to login again. 

Is there maybe a default setting that we have to activate or overrule? Which is preventing this option to login at the moment?