Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EMME_DR
Contributor III
Contributor III

how to check how a qliksense professional license is used

Hi all, 

is it possible to check how the allocated licenses are used by users?

My goal is to allocate an analyzer license to those who have a professional license but don't use it correctly.

Regards,

Manuela

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

The key difference between a Professional and Analyzer license is the fact that Analyzer is really meant for consumption of Application while Professional is meant for users creating Apps and App Objects. 

So I believe you could look at if the Professionals users have created Applications and App Object like "Sheet" recently. This is possible to achieve in the Operation Monitor -> Sheet "Apps"

Hope this helps! 

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

The key difference between a Professional and Analyzer license is the fact that Analyzer is really meant for consumption of Application while Professional is meant for users creating Apps and App Objects. 

So I believe you could look at if the Professionals users have created Applications and App Object like "Sheet" recently. This is possible to achieve in the Operation Monitor -> Sheet "Apps"

Hope this helps! 

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.