cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qwebnm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Difference Between Donor and Partner

I created a click account. My colleague's account is called Partner and my account is Donor.

Is there a difference between a donor and a partner when contacting the community?

If there is a difference, how do you become a partner?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @qwebnm , I moved this to the correct forum for you to get your answer. Please note that the correct community definition for your current role is "Contributor". Have a great day!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @qwebnm , I moved this to the correct forum for you to get your answer. Please note that the correct community definition for your current role is "Contributor". Have a great day!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@qwebnm Your account is a partner account. There is no such account in the Qlik Community called Donor. Please explain further so I can assist. Thanks.

Sue Macaluso
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi  @Sue_Macaluso . They fixed the account in the meantime. It was tied to the wrong company.
I think "Donor" is a mistranslation of "Contributor", which was their previous role.