Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunny_talwar

No Notification

It seems that Qlik Community has stopped showing any notifications. This together with the fact that you cannot see the posts by the most recent post by the response creates a problem where a poster from a relatively older post posted something and we did not get any notification. There is no way to help as the posts go down.

In my humble opinion using this community so far, this community has shown some improvements from the past, but is worse than JIVE in so many ways. Also, there were some efforts made in the beginning to resolve some of the requests, but it seems that people have stopped complaining and improvements to the community have been stopped.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, Sorry I missed this post. We had to open a ticket and this has since been resolved. You should be receiving notifications. We are continually making updates and improvements. I know at the beginning for some time the team was posting items that were being addressed please know we are addressing issues even though the new items aren't being posted, we and making updates regularly. I will talk to the team about updating or starting another document. Thank you
Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

3 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

It has been more than 24 hours since this started . I have created a thread as well . The issue still persists and when i go back to the older thread i have missed a lot of since yesterday. Notification-not-delivered-via-mail-or-alert

Learning never stops.
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, Sorry I missed this post. We had to open a ticket and this has since been resolved. You should be receiving notifications. We are continually making updates and improvements. I know at the beginning for some time the team was posting items that were being addressed please know we are addressing issues even though the new items aren't being posted, we and making updates regularly. I will talk to the team about updating or starting another document. Thank you
Sue Macaluso
sunny_talwar
Author

Thanks for your response Sue. It would be good to know what are the kind of changes that are going around.