Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephanieR
Luminary
Luminary

Reflections on Qlik Connect

Last week, hundreds of Women Who Qlik descended upon Orlando during the Qlik Connect conference- and it was an amazing experience!  

I wanted to share a few of my top highlights, specifically celebrating Women Who Qlik:

• Women on the mainstage: From host Katie Linendoll and keynote speaker Meredith Whalen of IDC to the ladies of the Qlik AI council (3 out of 4 members are female!) and Luminary Susan Dean from Takeuchi sharing her Qlik success story (and rocking Qlik green heels while doing it)- it was inspiring to see women on the mainstage. If you weren’t there in-person, you can still watch the keynotes on-demand!

• Live from Qlik Connect:
    • LinkedIn Live: Catch a replay of the Women Who Qlik Live from Qlik Connect, featuring Sally Jacobs, Priscila Papazissis, Angelika Klidas, and Gwen Stamp.
    • The CUBE interviews: Multiple women were featured in live interviews, including Priscila Paolinelli, Angelika Klidas, Jamie Kiser, Mary Kern, Beatriz Accioly, Emma McAlister, Miranda Foster, and the Qlik AI Council. Check them out on-demand!

• Sessions and connections: It was amazing to get to meet and spend time with women I had previously only met online. We led and attended sessions, took part in workshops, got certified- and even rode rollercoasters together!  Our Breakout Session Women in Data: with Pricila Papazissis, Gwen Stamp and I was insightful, and we were humbled by the support and attendance as well as the stories from our audience.  This session shined the light on the challenges women have in Tech.

The excitement generated for the Women Who Qlik movement was incredible to see. There was a true spirit of camaraderie, and everyone was eager to support one another.

I'm eager to see what's next for Women Who Qlik. Are you interested in collaborating on a future event, LinkedIn Live, webinar, blog post, giving or receiving mentoring or similar? Share your ideas and thoughts below.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Women Who Qlik at Qlik Connect!WWQQC.jpg

1 Reply
juliano_arruda
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

It was wonderful!! Follow closely and realize how much the world of data provides this diversity is very cool!! From the general sessions to the 15' pitches were of very high quality. May this quorum grow more and more!