Please follow the below steps:
1. Create new Qlikview Document
2. Load the data from source (Tables from DB or Excel File sheets)
3. Please make sure there is Synthetic keys and no circular loops.
4. Create the required filter by using List Boxes objects.
5. Create the required Table box with required fields.
6. Export the required objects to Excel files.
this won't export the filters, right ?
If i do as you suggest, I
- open existing sheet with filters and Table Boxes
- right click on filters and export to separate excel sheets
- right click on Table Boxes and export to separate excel sheets
- open a blank QLikView document
- Edit script and load all the excel tables (from filters and Table Boxes)
- Right click -> new sheet object -> list with data from one filter
- Right click -> new sheet object -> Table Box with data from one Table Box
I obtain, in the new QLikView document, one list box and one Table box. In the original document, the 'list' was a filter. If i clicked on one of the filters, i obtained this filter to be applied on the Table Box. In the new document, if i click on the list on one item, it does not impact/filter the Table Box.
How to export/re-import filters and Table Boxes as to keep the 'filter's logic' ?