This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I am looking to make a simply Gantt chart (in QlikView 11) with 2 levels of detail;
- Project Level (dates): Plan/Actual Start, Plan/Actual Finish
- Milestone Level (dates): Plan/Actual Start, Plan/Actual Finish
The main things I need to show are:
- Range bars showing start and end of each project
- Markers showing where milestones end along each project
- Slippage where Actual Finish is past Plan Finish
Extras/nice to have:
- Conditional colors for projects and milestones based on status (red/yellow/green). I have an expression defining this already, i just don't know how to set conditional colors for charts.
- Ability to show milestones as full bars too, but hidden under projects for users to optionally expand/collapse
I appreciate your feedback or sample files. I found a couple of posts around here but the zip files they include as examples aren't working. Thank you!