I assume you mean Qlik Sense Desktop?
Can you attach the log file - for us to review?
I believe the log will be found in:
Logs may also be available here:
Look for Qlik_Sense_Desktop_<DATETIME>.log - (or something like that)
Also you can - attempt to clear out (delete) these folders, they are cached files and are recreated each time Qlik Sense Desktop is started.
You can also try the install again and let us know.
Make sure you are installed with the proper creds that you used to install the original software.
Let us know
Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.
See attached log file.
It seems that it is failing on installing the Demo Apps .msi package.
This "may" indicate a problem with corruption with the MSI installer service or possibly an issue with Roaming Profiles.
Let me poke around a bit and see what I can find.
In the mean-time:
- Something that may help while I investigate, check out this thread and this correct answer (as marked) - it helped with a similiar installation problem: http://community.qlik.com/message/579949#579949
1. Open regedit
2. Seach for HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
3. Change the path in "Personal" entry to a local path, but remember the old path!
4. Now you can install qlikview without an error.
5. Change the path in "Personal" to your old.
Let us know