Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Duplicate row Issue

Hi,

I have a two rows and all the field values are same except one field value. I have added the fields in chart and try to display both the rows but Qlikview is showing one row (values are same) and the specific field value is displaying as hyphen. I can't upload the file here because of the size and I need to edit only via expressions (Data model already exists and I am getting the results by linking few tables). Any idea about this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi Tamil you can use as Add Value expression:

If(Condition='PSP', Null(),

only(TOTAL <Prod> {<Condition={'PSP'}>} [Add Value]))

If you have checked supress null values, the row with Condition='PSP' should dissapear and the Add Value populated in the rows of the product.

That expression assumes there is only one Add Value for each product where Condition='PSP'

View solution in original post

12 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Make that field a dimension rather than an expression.

HTH

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
tamilarasu
Champion
Champion
Author

Thanks Jonathan..

It works but I am facing another problem in the resultant chart. Now, I have the following data.

Capture.PNG

I need the following result.

22.PNG

Can you suggest me a expression for this.

Regards,

Tamil

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Modifying data doesn't make any sense in QlikView as you have two different conditions for same R.No.

Pls make sure the source data is correct

Thanks,

Vignesh

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion
Author

Sorry it was my mistake. It was just a sample data so the row number can be 3.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So how do you need the output in this case??

The same like above is not possible

robert_mika
Master III
Master III

Could you post few more example and desired result (draw a sketch or show jpg from Qlikview)

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion
Author

Here the row number is just for the understanding. I need output like below.

22.PNG

I need is to take the PSP value and show it in add value field, since the product is same.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Take Condition out of the list of dimensions and add an expression that displays the correct value from Condition (ie whatever rule you use to pick Fix over PSP...), or add both using Concat(Condition, ', ')

HTH

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
tamilarasu
Champion
Champion
Author

Thank you Robert for your response,

If I have ZPSP value for the particular product then I need to show the value in Add Value column for all conditions (Fix and DIL).