Please let me know if this works for you!
Import an App
You can import the app you previously created in Qlik Sense Desktop, straight from the client into Qlik Sense. To do this, do the following:
- 1. In QMC, in the left pane select Apps
- 2. Select Import at the top right corner
- 3. Press Choose file and browse to the app you created before.
- 4. Press Import and wait for the app to be imported into Qlik Sense (the app will be uploaded to the qlikviewserver machine)
Publish an App
For end users to be able to access the app imported above, it must first be published:
- 1. While still in the Apps section in QMC, make sure the imported app above is selected in the list (marked as green)
- 2. At the bottom, press Publish
- 3. Select the stream you want to publish in in the drop-down list
- 4. Press OK
- 5. In a browser go to https://qlikviewserver.domain.local/hub
- 6. Select the stream you previously chose in the left pane and verify that your published app is now available within the stream
The videos that go through this are:
That's great, David, very glad to hear it! If you are satisfied with the responses you've received please mark your question as answered, and helpful or correct answers as such. This helps us know that you have received a response and helps others in the future with similar questions find an answered thread.