3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2015 6:44 AM by Magnus Lovsten RSS

MaxReceivedMessageSize

Ali Hijazi

Hello

Got a task that distributes a document it was working properly until I added a new filed to the selected fields in the reduction tab:

I started getting the following error:

3/2/2015 11:21:32.0141064 Error Exception=System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException: DSC did not respond to request.
      Last exception (for http://altqlikview:4730/DSC/Service): The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (262144) has been exceeded. To increase the quota, use the MaxReceivedMessageSize property on the appropriate binding element. ---> System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException: The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (262144) has been exceeded. To increase the quota, use the MaxReceivedMessageSize property on the appropriate binding element. ---> System.ServiceModel.QuotaExceededException: The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (262144) has been exceeded. To increase the quota, use the MaxReceivedMessageSize property on the appropriate binding element.

I went to C:\Program Files\QlikView\Management Service

and edited teh QVManagementService.exe.config file and increased the number 262144 to 2621440 (of course after stopping the management service)

but I still get the same error

Please advise