Hi Akshata, find my answers to your questions in bold below:
- Is it possible to have background colors for Sheet? You can't change the background color for a sheet but you can add a text object and upload background image with a single color. I know, you'll be limited to use text or measures on the text object.
- Is it possible to have scroll bar for sheet? Ie We should have the ability to change the sheet size? No. Sheet size is fixed so you can't scroll down and up.
- Does qliksense support hide/Show functionality as in qlikview? Not yet. unless you create a mashup in Qlik Sense.
- Is it possible to have long textual content on x axis with clarity and completeness? No that I'm aware of. For example, if you create a bar chart, bars orientation (vertical or horizontal), label orientation can be changed to make label text more visible and gain clarity. But if the label text is too long then Qlik Sense will automatically cut it off.
- Is the color palette readily available?ie-higher values should have a particular color and lower values should have some other color? By default if you color your chart by measure, higher values are dark-colored while lower values are light-colored. You can reverse this behavior if you wish to by ticking the 'Reverse colors' box under Appearance > Colors and legends.
- Is Access point view same as developer view? Do we require any plug-in for it. It depends. If you develop locally the Qlik Sense Desktop hub is slightly different than the interface used on the Qlik Sense Server hub. If you are allowed to develop on the server, you'll see a 'My work' folder at the top of the left hand side bar. Try to create a new app using Qlik Sense Cloud and Qlik Sense Desktop so that you can se the differences between them.
- Does variable have any limitations? Yes, you can only use them in the script.
- Is Collaboration possible? if yes ,then how? On the Qlik Sense Cloud! Have a look at Michael Tarallo's answer in the following post for more information: Qlik Sense Cloud pricing?
- Does Section Access work well in qliksense? Not support yet as Sinan commented above.
- Does any other chart in qliksense have limitations as line chart and scatter chart has? Do you refer to the Limitation (Fixed Number, Exact Value, Relative Value) you can setup when adding a new dimension? if yes, then all charts except Gauge, KPI and Text & Image objects.
Hope this really helps!
Section Access does actually work in Qlik Sense.
What doesn't work is to import a QlikView document containing Section Access into Qlik Sense.
This is a limitation to ensure the integrity of existing QlikView documents.
What you need to do is:
- Open the document in QlikView, as an Admin having all access, and remove section access
- Import the document into Qlik Sense to convert it to an app
- Re-apply Section Access to the app