Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simone_c
Partner - Contributor III

Add a calculation condition on an object

Hi everyone,

watching videos about "What's new in QlikSense 2.0" I saw that is possible to add a condition on an object in order to decide if it's to be calculated and shown.

http://qed.qlik.com/pluginfile.php/5919/mod_resource/content/1/Calculation_condition.mp4

However, in the video, is not shown how to do that: is it possible to add the condition setting some properties in the pre-defined objects, or I need to create a custom object?

Thanks for help

Simone

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
brian_holborow

Simone

you can set the calculation condition for those objects that support it in the properties under Add-Ons / Data Handling

Hope that helps

Please mark this as helpful / correct if your question has been answered to your satisfaction.

Brian

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hello,

According to the documentation found in Qlik Sense 2.0 is now available!

"You can add a calculation condition to most objects (not Filter pane or Text & image). A calculation
condition is set as an expression in the properties panel. The object is calculated only when the
expression is fulfilled."

I hope it helps,

Estela

brian_holborow

Simone

you can set the calculation condition for those objects that support it in the properties under Add-Ons / Data Handling

Hope that helps

Please mark this as helpful / correct if your question has been answered to your satisfaction.

Brian