7 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2018 4:12 AM by Jose Gabriel Coelho Faria RSS

ScalabilityTool assistence needed

Daniel Peger

Hi,

I'm kind of struggeling with getting the scalability tool working.

I set up my Qlik Sense 2.0.3 Server according to appendix A of the Scalability Tool User Manual:

• applied license
      • configured virtual proxy with header authentication (verified to work with Firefox and "Modify Headers" as suggested)
      • granted license tokens to the static user directory configured in the header authentication settings
      • enabled http to circumvent any certificate issues
      • published application
      • verified user can access application via hub (again with Firefox and "Modify Headers")

However I'm still not able to connect to the application.

The error message and log output the Scalability Tool provides is unfortunately of little help only:

2015-10-06 09:31:37.0125+02:00 DEBUG Trying to open named pipe towards pid: 13060
      2015-10-06 09:31:39.9894+02:00 ERROR Failed to get app structure: Failed to connect to app. Error::Failed to connect to application System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.ComponentModel.WarningException: Failed to connect to app. Error::Failed to connect to application
         at ClickScenarioEditor.SdkExerciserAssembly.ParseAppStructureResults(String jsonStructure)
         at ClickScenarioEditor.SdkExerciserAssembly.<DoGetAppStructure>d__b.MoveNext()
         --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.ComponentModel.WarningException: Failed to connect to app. Error::Failed to connect to application
         at ClickScenarioEditor.SdkExerciserAssembly.ParseAppStructureResults(String jsonStructure)
         at ClickScenarioEditor.SdkExerciserAssembly.<DoGetAppStructure>d__b.MoveNext()<---

I attached the json of the scenario I'm trying to use...

Am I missing something or am I doing something wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.