Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Rotate multiple expressions in a chart

Hi,

I have Six expressions my chart. First two expressions show development of two different percentages over time. The other four are exactly the same expressions but with two different weight factors. Is it possible to group these expressions so that I have one rotation button which displays two expressions at a time? Or do I have to create button object and use variable and conditional display?

1) first two expressions, non weighted

2) third and fourth expression, weighted with factor 1

3) fifth and sixth expression, weighted with factor 2

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarcoWedel

if changing just one variable/factor in your expressions isn't enough, you could also switch complete expressions using the Pick() function:

=Pick(vSwitch,

<Your Expression 1>,

<Your Expression 2>,

<Your Expression 3>

)

hope this helps

regards

Marco

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If you did not need 2 expressions changed at once, then you could use a cyclic group for your expression.  So, to meet your requirement I would pursue the button with the variable and conditional display as the path of least effort.

MarcoWedel

Hi,

instead of switching the expression using a button and variables, can't you just switch your factors in a variable using a button and use this variable in only one set of two expressions?

regards

Marco

MarcoWedel

if changing just one variable/factor in your expressions isn't enough, you could also switch complete expressions using the Pick() function:

=Pick(vSwitch,

<Your Expression 1>,

<Your Expression 2>,

<Your Expression 3>

)

hope this helps

regards

Marco

MarcoWedel

glad you liked it.

Please close this thread by selecting a correct answer if your issue is solved.

thanks

regards

Marco