4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2016 4:57 AM by Gabor Tarnoczai RSS

Clustered and stacked bar chart in Qlik Sense

Jérémy Bonde

Hello there,

I would like to know if someone could tell me by which way I can make a clustered and stacked bar chart as it has been done  in this post : Clustered-Stacked Column and Bar Charts in QlikView (but ... for Qlik Sense )

I have to export an excel file with this kind of graph into a qlik sense application and I must keep this structure which looks like this :

exempleClusteredStacked.png

So there is 2 dimensions (the type and the date), 4 stackable measures (even if I only display 3 in my example) with values in the bar portions for each measure (which could be displayed by tool tips) and the Sum on the Y axis.

I hope I'm clear enough for you to help me ! I tried some extensions (3D visualisation library and dygraph) but without success

Thank you !

[EDIT] Ideally I need to set 3 dimensions (the type (A, B or C in my example), the month and the year.

I find a way to do it but it's not sexy and without added value to the Excel file.  I've set in the dimension a concatenation of the year, the month et and type ( =Date(mydate, 'YYYY-MM') & ' ' & Type ) then I've sorted by alphabetic.... It's not really grouped and it's a bit ugly