4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2010 2:28 AM by Dusan Smelcer RSS

QV WebParts and MOSS 2007 with Minimal Trust

Hi all,

I've setup WebParts with SharePoint 2007. I have it working with Full Trust, however for the production SharePoints Servers, I really want to restrict access. When I following the settings from http://community.qlik.com/wikis/qvwebparts9/step-5-trust-settings.aspx for Specific Trust Levels when I test the application I recevice the following error:

(test=true) System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.EnvironmentPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed. at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) at System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand() at System.Environment.get_UserName() at QT.QWW.Framework.QvsViewClientEx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) The action that failed was: Demand The type of the first permission that failed was: System.Security.Permissions.EnvironmentPermission The Zone of the assembly that failed was: MyComputer

Has anyone implemented SharePoint with Specific trust Levels?

Thanks

Simon