We are facing a peculiar problem. When users login, they can sometimes see documents listed not published for them; They cannot open the document, though gets listed. Restart of the services rectifies the problem, but again reoccurs. We tried to replicate the issue, but have failed. We have noticed that CPU utilization is 100% when that problem occurs, though memory is fine.
We were on SR4, upgraded to SR6, but the problem continues.
Brief description of our environment -
QVS with IIS
QV Version 9 with SR6
NTFS, with Windows AD Authentication
OS - Windows 2003 R2, 64bit
Server Config: 64GB Memory and 4Xquadcore processor