Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III

Pivot Table suppress null values

Hy guys.

I have brought my info into a Pivot Table , in which I made it in more levels. So , I have three level of info.

But in some cases I have two levels or even one level. What I want to do is that when I have two or one level to show only the Info that is on a specific level and to suppress the expansion button if on the lower level I have no data.

Is there any way to realize this option.

Thank you.

18 Replies
mightyqlikers
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Please share some data and expected output.

$@M.

razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I don`t have access to the app now , but the table looks like:

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3;

And I have some cases when all three levels are populated with data. But there are other cases when I have to show

Level1

Level 2

Or just Level1.

But when I have just Level1 or level1 and level 2 , the + button is shown for the lower levels. But when I extend it shows null data. What I want is if I don`t have some lower level that + button to be hidden.

Hope this example helps.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check from Dimension Tab of your Dim

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Nope , that`s not the solution , because when I check that field , it will supress all levels when one of them is null. That`s what I saw.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Strange, As i explained that is theory. Can you please share the sample application

Because, If you don't have data field value will visible. Then you need to do that option then the field should be hidden.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III
Author

As you cand see in the image bellow sometimes I have 3 levels sometimes 2 levels sometimes just one level.

What I want is that I would like to hide those null values and when there is no drilldown level the + icon to be disabled.

pivot.PNG

These are my dimmensions.

dimension.PNG

When I check suppress when the value is null , for the third level I get this result

Supress checked.PNG

All other info that doesn`t have a 3rd level is hidden. I only want to hide the 3rd level when I don`t have it.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sorry For that, might i can't help without seen your application.

QlikCommunity Tip: How to get answers to your post?

razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III
Author

The problem is that my app contains classified info , so I can`t post it

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try This way

Scrambling Data