We were able to resolve this problem with help from Qlik Support. I had to uninstall the Qlik NPrinting Designer 17.2 software from my PC, and re-install it as administrator. These are the steps I followed after uninstalling the Qlik NPrinting Designer 17.2 software.
*** Uninstall Qlik NPrinting Designer 17.2 software before proceeding.
1. Create a new folder on your C: drive (I named my folder NPrintingApps)
2. Place the QlikNPrinting_Designer.exe file in the new folder (by saving it or copying and pasting it to this new folder)
3. Right click the QlikNPrinting_Designer.exe file name
4. Select "Run as Administrator"
5. Complete the Installation