I know it may sound obvious but:
- did you actually add new user from AD to user list and then tried to login to hub using DOMAIN\USER and password?
- the same is for license - because old license was allocated on different user (not domain one) you have to deallocate it and allocate again to DOMAIN\USER - did you do it?
To evaluate more could you please:
- screenshot a QMC view with this user imported from AD
- screenshot the error you are getting
- screenshot a allocated license with this user
hopefuly we will get this quickly working for you
Thanks for that,
first thing i noticed is that you are getting QlikSense form to put through login and password.
What device & browser are you using to login?
Normally you would get regular Windows window popup or simply SSO would go through. if you are using Ipad or Apple device and you dont have an SSL certificate installed you might get this errror too.
Please check also:
please go to QMC and check settings from screenshots below:
Are you trying to login internally (beeing logged in to domain) or from external network?
Was this issue resolved?
I am facing the user not authenticated issue recently. Earlier the users were able to access the QlikSense hub, but suddenly they all are getting the 'user not authenticated' error. Users are present in user list and are ALLOCATED.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.