This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Hello, i have solved it, WCF Web service can be hosted by IIS.
You can create new web site IIS in your server: New_web_Site:PortNumber
- Open IIS Manager.
- In the Connections pane, right-click the Sites node in the tree, and then click Add Web Site.
- In the Add Web Site dialog box, type a friendly name for your Web site in the Web site name box.
- Click Select if you want to select a different application pool than the one listed in the Application Pool box. In the Select Application Pool dialog box, select an application pool from the Application Pool list and then click OK.
- In the Physical path box, type the physical path of the Web site's folder, or click the browse button (...) to navigate the file system to find the folder.
- If the physical path that you entered in step 5 is to a remote share, click Connect as to specify credentials that have permission to access the path. If you do not use specific credentials, select the Application user (pass-through authentication) option in the Connect As dialog box.
- Select the protocol for the Web site from the Type list.
- The default value in the IP address box is All Unassigned. If you must specify a static IP address for the Web site, type the IP address in the IP address box.
- Type a port number in the Port text box.
- Optionally, type a host header name for the Web site in the Host Header box.
- If you do not have to make any changes to the site, and you want the Web site to be immediately available, select the Start Web site immediately check box.
- Click OK.