Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GartoJsar
Partner - Contributor III

how to show the total value of the region for each state?

Hello people

I need some help

I am trying to do in a table when selecting a region that its total value shows in their respective states.

for example if I select North and has a value of 300 in one of my states that shows me the value of 300, both for Nuevo Leon, Chihuahua, etc.

the truth is not how to do that since it gives me the value for each different state and I only need the total value of the region for each state.

I leave an example of how to visualize the results, please do not know what help.

Thank you so much

REGIONES.png

and that's how it is showing me

regiones2.png

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is your expression that you use and what all dimensions are you using also?

GartoJsar
Author

look this is the expression of my states

if (GetSelectedCount> 1 and GetSelectedCount (Time) = 0,

Sum ({<Flag = {'1'}, $ (vTipoAgenda), INTERVENCION = {'INSTALACION'}}} TotalRegistrosRegion]),

Sum ({<ChargeDate = {'$ (= Max (ChargeDate))}}, $ (vTipoAgenda), INTERVENTION = {' INSTALLATION '}>} TotalRegionsRegion)

)

and for the regions is

if(GetSelectedCount(Fecha)>1 and GetSelectedCount(Hora)=0,

Sum({<Flag={'1'},$(vTipoAgenda),INTERVENCION={'INSTALACION'}>}[NO _REGISTROS]),

Sum({<FechaCarga={'$(=Max(FechaCarga))'}, $(vTipoAgenda),INTERVENCION={'INSTALACION'}>}[NO _REGISTROS])

)

If you see in the first expression the value of the field is called TotalRegistrosRegion, what I did is create a resident table and I bring the field [NO_REGISTROS], but to this field I apply the sum in the script, it is me shows other high results

in this image that I place the script, where I frame the green box is how I am linking my table, in the blue box I am grouping with the field that is linked to the table marked and finally in the box pink I show the sum of field fact and the renombro.

I hope this helps you visualize more what I'm doing

Thank you so muchREGIONES3.png

sunny_talwar

Is there you are doing the pre-aggregation in the script?

GartoJsar
Author

Yes it is

sunny_talwar

Sorry, I missed a few important words in my questions above... is there a REASON why you are doing pre-aggregation in the script?

GartoJsar
Author

I did it to see if I could give the total values I needed to see for each state, but I did not show them

sunny_talwar

Have you tried this as your expression for total at region level?

If(GetSelectedCount(Fecha) > 1 and GetSelectedCount(Hora) = 0,

Sum({<Flag={'1'}, $(vTipoAgenda), INTERVENCION = {'INSTALACION'}>} TOTAL <Regiones> [NO _REGISTROS]),

Sum({<FechaCarga={'$(=Max(FechaCarga))'}, $(vTipoAgenda),INTERVENCION={'INSTALACION'}>} TOTAL <Regiones> [NO _REGISTROS]))