Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

creating nprinting pixelperfect report

how o create a nprinitng pixelperfect reports.

how to set a resolution of the chart as when am previewing it ,am able to see it in two different pages.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

This has been discussed many times in these forums. Please search for topics before creating a new one!

On top of this your question is very vague - Please write your questions in the community better, with more details in order to keep community clean from vague topics.

For example information you have not provided:

• what is a resolution/size of the page you use in your PixelPerfect Template
  • what charts you are refering to
    • images or
    • embeded pixel perfect charts
  • are you using QlikView or QlikSense
  • provide versions of both Qlik and NPrinitng (I know you have mentioned NP version above when asked)
  • did you try to resize object by changing its properties / or even grabing edge with the mouse and changing its size
  • provide screenshots of what is expected and what you get
  • provide screenshots of properties on the left nav
  • and many more.....

If i were you I would go to this link (below) and watch all movies as well as read all documents related to Pixel Perfect template. Some of them are based on NPrinitng 16, but designer options should be very similar or actualy the same.

Value Added Products Resource Library

Do not cut corners - go through materials first then ask questions.

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

which version you are  using? 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

This has been discussed many times in these forums. Please search for topics before creating a new one!

On top of this your question is very vague - Please write your questions in the community better, with more details in order to keep community clean from vague topics.

For example information you have not provided:

• what is a resolution/size of the page you use in your PixelPerfect Template
  • what charts you are refering to
    • images or
    • embeded pixel perfect charts
  • are you using QlikView or QlikSense
  • provide versions of both Qlik and NPrinitng (I know you have mentioned NP version above when asked)
  • did you try to resize object by changing its properties / or even grabing edge with the mouse and changing its size
  • provide screenshots of what is expected and what you get
  • provide screenshots of properties on the left nav
  • and many more.....

If i were you I would go to this link (below) and watch all movies as well as read all documents related to Pixel Perfect template. Some of them are based on NPrinitng 16, but designer options should be very similar or actualy the same.

Value Added Products Resource Library

Do not cut corners - go through materials first then ask questions.

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.