Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Scheduler service not stopping

Hi,

I took backup of my April Qlik sense environment - repository database, Qlik share and Qlik sense data. I restored it to my November Qlik sense environment. But, I am not able to access hub/qmc after that. When I try to stop services, scheduler service is not stopping. I am getting the below error.

scheduler.png

2 Replies
Thiago_Justen_

Check if port 5050 is working fine. Then restart Qlik services and see what happens.

Thiago Justen Teixeira Gonçalves
Farol BI
WhatsApp: 24 98152-1675
balabhaskarqlik

May be try like this:

• Please uninstall completely using the associated program from add/remove programs
  • Delete the directory structure: C:\ProgramData\Qlik
  • Ensure you are logged in to the machine with an Admin equivalent ID that has local admin rights
  • Install the software with that account - all default services
  • make sure you are using the correct machine DNS name

Note: You need to have the repository database installed from a main server. If the installation is failing during the repository, that may indicate a conflict. There should be an installation log available to see what caused it to fail. It may be that you have another database such as PostgreSQL already installed and running. Is that the case? - If so - uninstall that and re-install Qlik Sense.