May be this type of chart you are talking about.
Kindly check and revert back.
Pyramid Chart.qvw 120.2 K
i got that pyramid chart by using two expression and i selected properties->style->stacked...........
nan.qvw 123.8 K
Taking viduthalai's version a little further, it is possible to show a style of pyramid.
- sort by y value - decending
- have the same colour for both the positive and negative mirror
- high the x axis
- only show values on data points for the positive element
- Disable popup lables (presentation tab)
You should end up with what you're looking for. Of course there are a few downsides to this approach.
- if you export the data you will see both positive and negative values
- fast changing to a pivot will also show both expresions.
If you want to remove the negative sign of the value on data points, you can use a number format code for the expression, where the neagtive part equals the positive part, for an integer it might look like
(set this format in number tab)
To change also the appearance of the axis labels, I think I needed to set a static step in axes tab.
Hope this helps,