Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

go through the entire list automatically

Hello I'm starting to use QlikView not have much experience with it, I'm trying to implement a function that is simple to think that it would create a list object and make it through the whole list each time I have set as make this function with QlikView? Thanks in advance.

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I put a drawing to better understand

exemplo.jpg

Not applicable
Author

What would you like selected?

Not applicable
Author

I would put the list to select the fields automatically every time estimated by me for example the chart change every automatic selection!

Not applicable
Author

Alright, but what is the criteria for the selection? You need to tell it what to select in the field.

Can you explain a little better?

Not applicable
Author

Yes, I have such a list of city and every city has its population, only to learn that people I have to click each city, I would like to replace the click in the list for something automatic, so every 10 seconds for the list of ciade will automatically change your selection by going through each city until the last, only time of 10 seconds has to be something configurable that you can switch to any time ...

Not applicable
Author

=right(time(now(),'ss'),1)

This function gives you a simple counter, so that you know that ever time a 0 shows, 10 seconds have passed.

I do not know how to select next based on this, but Im assuming that the Now() function would be a part of it.

Not applicable
Author

thanks, he created a counter but did not pass to the next record ...