Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siva_boggarapu
Creator II
Creator II

How to increase the Performance of the Report.

Hi Everyone,

I have Qlikview Report. Which having three sheets. In all sheets I have around 30 List boxes are there. I have again one more sheet. In that sheet I have one  straight chart is there. Based on First 3 slections sheets. the 4th Sheet should values in Straight table. In Straight table I have 4 dimensions and 25 expressions.

So,Whenever I open Qlikview In server its talking CPU 100%. Can any one hlep me how to increase the Performance of the report.And the Size of the file 600MB

Thanks,

Siva

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Siva,

25 expressions are a lot.

1. Can you reduce that amount? Perhaps by precalculating some results and store in a table.

2. How complicated are the expressions?

Can you reduce the size of the file? Many times not all the data that is in a report is actually used. Perhaps you can remove some data fields completely?

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Also, make sure your are employing all possible best practices.  A simple search on this forum will yield loads of useful information on this - it is well worth taking the time to read it!

http://community.qlik.com/search.jspa?peopleEnabled=true&userID=&containerType=&container=&spotlight...

Hope this helps,

Jason