There is a bug that can caused this to happen. You can contact support to get the patch of find out what SR it was repaired under.
If you open your setting.ini (C:\Users\<userwuthissue>\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikView)and remove the two line below it will work for awhile.
I have had this in similar environment, Svr 2003, QV v10 SR5. Here is what I did to fix.
End process QV.exe under your user name in task manager so you have none showing, there may be a few to end.
Rename the following file to keep it, eg Settings.ini-old
I found mine here but it may be in a different location.
C:\Document and Settings\<Your Name here>\Application Data\QlikTech\QlikView\Settings.ini
Restart Qlikview and the system will to create a new Settings.ini file
You will need to re-input your licence and settings like user preferences if you change them from the standard.
Hope this helps