Can you tell me what version of QlikView Expressor Desktop you installed? I assume 3.7 or 3.7.1?
I have noticed this (script editor) only when launching the QlikViewExpressorConnector32.exe connector from the QV script editor. I have seen this in previous releases.
3.8 will be released shortly.
I suggest you uninstall QlikView Expressor - ensure the problem does not occur.
- Install QlikView Expressor Desktop 3.8
- Open your .qvw
- CTRL+E to open the QV script editor
- Verify that the new QlikViewExpressorConnector32.exe is available in the QV script editor
- Launch the connector - close the connector dialog
- Ensure you can access the QV script editor
See attached video as well - ding.mp4 at end of this discussion post - is this what you were experiencing.
Some things to check:
- If you ALT+TAB can you see the specific program icon that might be hidden in the background?
- If you ALT+SPACE and press M then move your arrow cursor keys can you see a window being moved into position?
Let me know.
ding.mp4 963.4 K
hi Michael, this is kusa i am working as Mstr consultant. I want to start career with Qlikview, iam new to Qlikview and installed Qlikview v11 but it's not working can i know whats the system Requirements to install the Qv source and connectors, also want to know about Qlikview publisher and how to instal it
Hello farolito20 -
Yes - QVE Studio (Desktop) is free - but restrcited to executing Dataflows interactively (clicking the Start button) in the tool. Standard and Enterprise provide a version controlled storage repository and engine that allows you to execute the dataflows on another server in batch or with a 3rd party scheduler.
See the featured documents at this lnk here for more information: