13 Replies Latest reply: Dec 1, 2014 10:25 AM by Henry Backman RSS

    Extensions on server

      Hey,

       

      I read probably all the posts about qlikview extensions (not) working on servers but I still cannot get it work. I have WebPageViewer extension working perfectly on Desktop client but it remains unknow chartype or invisible when I open the document in server or in AccesPoint.

       

      What I did:

      -I put WebPageViewer extension folder on C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Extensions\Objects

      -I set C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Extensions as Alternate Extensions Path in QMC.

       

      I don't have any more ideas. I believe there might be some little step I missed but I cannot figure it out.

       

      Thank you in advance.