2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2013 5:08 AM by Gaurav Khare RSS

ErrorCount=3

Gaurav Khare

Dear Community,

I' am facing this issue which says 'ErrorCount=3' since yesterday while everything went fine on monday..

yesterday when I opened QMC I saw that an extraction application's reload had failed with the following error..

Latest log message: Batch Documents/QlikView - FULL Extract.qvw

The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=\\INT.ABC.NET\DEF\QLIKVIEWPROD\QlikView DOCUMENTS\BATCH DOCUMENTS\QlikView- FULL Extract.qvw.

Reload failed.

Reload failed. Distribution skipped.

The task "Batch Documents/QlikView - FULL Extract.qvw" failed. ErrorCount=3

Kindly suggests about the possible causes for this error and how can it be rectified.

Thanks in Advance

• Re: ErrorCount=3
          Bill Britt

What errors are in the Document log?

Bill

• Re: ErrorCount=3
              Gaurav Khare

Hi Bill,

I get the following error

Latest log message: Batch Documents/QlikView - FULL Extract.qvw

The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=\\INT.ABC.NET\DEF\QLIKVIEWPROD\QlikView DOCUMENTS\BATCH DOCUMENTS\QlikView- FULL Extract.qvw.

Reload failed.

Reload failed. Distribution skipped.

The task "Batch Documents/QlikView - FULL Extract.qvw" failed. ErrorCount=3

I don't think that there is any sort of script error. the reload went fine until 16th apr 2013 3:00am and it then failed.

None of the QV users in the organisation are able to view the updated data(no data is available for 16th and 17th)

Please help