Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Variable min and max gauge chart

Trying to assign variable min and max value to a gauge chart, and show the employer selcted accordingly on the graph.

To explain in detail: using an expression to calculate the percentage of families for each employer within a topic category.(expression works right can see the values in a pivot table).

Would like to assign the minimum and maximum percetage values to Gauge chart, and when a employer is selected should allign accordingly to the min and max values.

variable:

=Count(DISTINCT familyid)

/

Count(total<Employer> DISTINCT familyid)

expressions for min and max: min(variable), max(variable)

Also tried aggr: =max(aggr(sum(variable),familyid))

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I don't see the problem with your idea. I think I did once something like you want. In the attached picture you can see that I use a variable to set the max gauge limit and also, the inner segments boundaries are defined with this variable.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

I don't see the problem with your idea. I think I did once something like you want. In the attached picture you can see that I use a variable to set the max gauge limit and also, the inner segments boundaries are defined with this variable.