Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access Point very slow and locking

Hello!

We QVS 10 running on a machine about 3 years without any problem. Now we are migrating to a new machine (Server 2008) with better hardware inside a VM.

We installed 10 QVS this new machine and everything worked perfect. But when you open the main application by AccessPoint a client machine, the opening takes longer than normal and then it gets that hourglass flashes on the screen all the time. You can browse the app, but very slowly. Ajax mode this problem does not happen.

We did some basic procedures such as disabling the firewall, configure the IE client, reinstall the plugin and etc..

When access is done within the server itself this does not happen.

If you can, please help us!

I thank the attention

Stive

Brazil

2 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

So this is happen with the plug-in. I would check to make sure port 4747 is open in the firewalls between the client and the server. I would think that it isn't and you are tunneling.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hello, Bill!

Thanks for answering. I turned off the firewall and did a test by CMD and port 4747 seems to be released. I need to perform some configuration on QEMC or some xml file?

I thank you!

Stive