Even though exist some websites for that, the results aren't close to what it really shows and feels to view an QV on the iPad.
So I recommend you to use a real iPad for this .
If you need some advice on designing best practices for iPad, you can check this blog post by Michael Anthony.
Just a quick guide, I would recommend you:
- Minimun font size 9-10 pt for listboxes and 9 for charts.
- Show axis and grid for Y label or if not, show values on data points (due to there is no Hover event using a touch device).
- Max width of 1024px, max height of 560 to 590px depending on the bars of the browser used and if the bookmarks bar is showed.
- Be careful, some objects are not easy to use when using a touch device (sliders, calendar object).
- Use the search object to save real state space and avoid using too many listboxes. You can use a pop-up to show more filters (listboxes).
Hope it helps.